Welcome to my blog. If you’re here then you probably already know a little bit about me. I like books for one thing. (If you hadn’t already noticed) But what you don’t know is who I am. I’m Alys and I’m studying English Literature and Creative Writing at university.
Some things about me.
- I enjoy reading lots of different genres, but mostly I read Fantasy and Science-Fiction.
- I enjoy looking after children.
- I studied Theatre in school and sixth form ergo, I am a drama queen!
- I have a god-daughter called Phoebe, but I do not believe in God.
- I am neither for, nor against, e-readers (but I don’t mind arguing about it)
- My local library is one of my favourite places.
- My favourite book is ‘The Hobbit’ by J.R.R Tolkien.
My Other Places
I have another blog called The Closet Nerd that I run with my friend Ashleigh. We’ve only just got it started up, but we’re planning on sharing things about the contents of our wardrobes, alongside nerdy stuff like book reviews and game reviews. You know, things like that.
You can have a gander at my instagram if you’re interested too. I share photos on there of books that I’m reading, I thought it might be nice for you to see what I’m reading now and again, either to get a discussion going or just to be nosy! (I also have a few instagram photos in the sidebar on this blog, so you can always have a look there)